Technology has impacted our lives in every sphere. It has transformed areas such as shopping, education, booking tickets, communications to name a few. The impact of technology is felt to a very large extent in the field of real estate also.
Earlier buying and selling of property was totally dependent on agents, but thanks to online property portals, a property can now be sold without an agent.
What is the meaning of no agent selling?
No agent selling implies selling a property on your own. In this method, you only need to list your property on a suitable website and connect with buyers.
Sounds simple, doesn’t it? Yes, it is simple if you take care of certain complex aspects.
- For instance, estimating the price of your property can be quite difficult. But you can research on the internet, check the prices of similar properties in the neighborhood and price it. You could also take the help of professionals who could appraise your property for a nominal fee.
- You will need to ensure that the house is ready in all aspects for being viewed by potential buyers. For this, you will only need to remove any personal items, de-clutter and carry out all repairs. You could even consider home staging as this enhances the worth of your property.
- Once you have priced it and arranged, you will need to take high-quality photographs and record virtual tour that can be uploaded.
- Now list your property on an authentic site and connect with potential buyers.
- You should be prepared to arrange viewings for potential buyers according to their convenience.
One of the most reliable sites for listing your property is Minus the Agent! You can connect with numerous buyers through this site.