HORSE LOVERS 25ACRE PROPERTY IN HIDDEN SECLUDED VALLEY
Phone enquiry code for this property : 5516
ADDRESS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Nestled in a private and secluded valley at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this 25 acre horse property located on the Cawdor / Camden side of Razorback, has easy access to the one of the proposed M9 Outer Sydney Orbital interchanges, Camden & Camden Bicentennial Equestrian Park. The land slopes down and is timbered from the front to a cleared, gently undulating valley (approx. 20 acres cleared). The entrance to the property is via a fully asphalted and partially tree lined driveway. For the horse enthusiast there are 6 post and rail paddocks all with rubber lined shelters and double rubber lined foaling stable. Property is watered by 2 dams and permanent water bore. Outbuildings include double garage, large workshop, tack room, studio, machinery shed and potting shed.
The home is surrounded by established gardens with in ground pool. The home features wrap around verandahs with large outdoor entertaining area. Spacious living area with slow combustion heater, country style kitchen with European stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. Games room with provision for wet bar. Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. 3 good size bedrooms all with built in robes. Bathroom with toilet plus separate toilet in laundry. 100,000 litre dedicated house tank plus two 25000 litre tanks. Solar hot water system.
· Remote control front gate.
· 500 metres of asphalted driveway with 75 metres of curb in front of house.
· 8 metre concrete in ground swimming pool.
· 11 x 5 metre undercover outdoor entertaining area with fans, power, lighting and provisioning for hot and cold water.
· Double garage with remote control doors and provisioning of hot and cold water and sewage for future expansion.
· 6 x 6 metre insulated and air conditioned studio with 3 phase power.
· 7 x 4 metre tack / feed shed with lighting, power and water.
· 18 x 9 metre shed with 3 phase power and provisioning for water. Capable of housing 6 vehicles.
· 12 x 4 metre rubber lined foaling stable with power, lighting and holding yard.
· Electric fence energiser.
· 4.5 x 5 metre closed machinery shed with 3 phase power.
· 4.5 x 5 metre open potting garden shed with lighting.
· 4 x 900 square metre (approx.) post and rail horse paddocks with rubber lined shelters.
· 1 x 1800 square metre (approx.) post and rail horse paddock with rubber lined shelter.
· 1 x 5400 square metre (approx.) post and rail horse paddock with rubber lined shelter.
· All paddocks are separated by alleyways and have access to water.
· Permanent bore.
· Vegetable garden.
· 3 dog runs with shelters.
· Ability to supply water from dam, bore or tanks to all external irrigation and stock.
· Extensive irrigation to gardens and trees.
. Possible land bank opportunity close to proposed M9 Outer Sydney Orbital.
. 7 kilometres (approx) by road to Cawdor and proposed M9 Outer Sydney Orbital interchange. 3 kilometres (approx) line of sight.
. 32 kilometres (approx) to Western Sydney Airport Badgerys Creek.
· 12 kilometres (approx) to Camden and the Camden Bicentennial Equestrian Park.